On July 11th 1918 the bridge carrying a train across Estacada Lake collapsed killing the Conductor and Engineer.
Estacada Lake was formed In 1911 when River Mill Dam came online with three generators installed with remaining two generators installed in 1927 and 1952.
On February 25th 1907 the Faraday Power House and timber crib rock filled Cazadero Dam went in to operation.
The first telephone service in Estacada was started in 1905 as a cooperative.
The Oregon Water Power Railway Co. began streetcar service from Sellwood to Estacada and Cazadero in 1905 on the Springwater Division.
In 1883 Egbert Foster built the house still standing today at the Phillip Foster Farm a National Historic Site.
The First Estacada to Springwater bridge was built in 1859 with fallen timbers.
The remaining Native Clackamas People were relocated to Grand Ronde Agency under the Willamette Valley Treaty of March 3, 1855.
In 1847 Philip Foster took out a 640-acre donation land claim know today as the Philip Foster Farm a National Historic Site.